Thank you Wife of Sailor for hosting!! Here are my answered for this month’s meme!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I would have been more understanding about my hubby’s work schedule. He was gone a lot and I gave him a hard time about it. As if it is something new .
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May?
I was made our OMB Assembly Chair!! Super excited to not only serve my families but my fellow Ombudsman!!!
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer?
Camps for the kids, lots of pool time and a trip up north to visit family and escape the brutal heat of NOLA.
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!)
YES!!!! I have used all them! Favorite….. hmmm… well, before my kids were in school it was the CDC and now it is the gym.
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
Watching my kiddos play soccer and swim. And a visit from a great friend!!